Past Tence

Visitors

Instagram

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halo Saturday!

i often blogged on saturday
so Happy Saturday bloggers! :)
tis photo taken when haloween
we had our haloween dinner at sticks
it is the third time we visit there, nice ambience!
the another day, we had our dinner at james foo
bf treat me like queen, oways bring me eat holiao
so xing fu! no wonder i cant slim down /.\
we cant finis all the green beans, hate bean
except mr.bean.hehe
my bro had bought a brown toshiba laptop at pc fair
sumore free so many acesories, so syok!
finally his dream come true, got his own laptop
i am happy for him :D

sometime or even accurate if i say everytime
i wish i can ignore some jerks
they are realy annoying me!!!!
syok sendiri pulak.pls la, look in the mirror first lo
bad words: $%#^%$^&%&*X
hmmm, i am okay nw! come on jerks!!! :P
haiyak! kick u pi jiak sai.haha
STOP BULLSHIT! lalalala~~~

i updated the header of my blog
so bye bye my old header(':
noting much to blog about today
bcos is jus another saturday!noting different.

No comments:

Post a Comment